Log in

MA in Spanish? - polyglots in academia

Oct. 21st, 2010

09:36 pm - MA in Spanish?

Previous Entry Share


[User Picture]
Date:October 22nd, 2010 09:09 pm (UTC)
If you're interested in teaching k-12 languages, you should probably go for a masters in teaching. After that, I think the requirements vary from each district/city as to teaching a foreign language. I know in my district in Portland, Oregon k-12 teachers just needed to get "certified" to teach the foreign language.
(Reply) (Thread)